My site
[ENG] Fuse-Gaming Roleplay - SAMP/PAWNO FORUM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » [ENG] Fuse-Gaming Roleplay (Everything about Fuse-Gaming!)
[ENG] Fuse-Gaming Roleplay
saskexDate: Thursday, 2016-01-28, 4:25 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Name Of The Server: Fuse-Gaming Roleplay
IP: 74.91.120.171:7777
Forum: http://fuse-gaming.com/

ABOUT

Hello everyone! I am about to describe our fantastic server we are patiently and new expectations of improving it with new people who are willing to be a participant as you readers!

= What is Fuse-Gaming?

Fuse Gaming is a friendly community, which was created in 2014 and which has the best, in my opinion, roleplayers. What I'm saying is, according to my point of view, which is the best server that SAMP can offer these days! We are always improving every possible factor of the server, but for this we need even you, that maybe if you are a good roleplayer, you should join! We are always trying to get new people to have a fun and constantly invent new expectations to introduce into your samp gaming.

= Special features of the server?

I can assure you that we have a script-RP unique and special, because we have great owners who try to make sure the server is a special thing, and not the same merchandise that is around, or a copied ones. They work every day to improve it (Sheila and Amir) and that makes them the fabulous friends, because they never give up!

=How is the staff?

We have excellent helpers/admins that are inclusive, that healthy help in need, that healthy to do their job and that will guide you in the subsequent play. They don't ignore any detail, and you will always be helped as effectively. They are working and playing as normal people in it, so don't be scared, they all cute :P

Currently this is the comment that I leave thanks to reddit that left for AD the server that I am part of. We wait, and comment below with any questions about it! Thank you so much for reading my thread!

Fuse-Gaming Facebook: www.facebook.com/FuseGamingRoleplay/

Fuse-Gaming Website: www.fuse-gaming.com/

Message edited by saskex - Thursday, 2016-01-28, 4:27 PM

SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » [ENG] Fuse-Gaming Roleplay (Everything about Fuse-Gaming!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

free hit counter
Thank You For Visiting