My site
Town's Cops And Robbers - SAMP/PAWNO FORUM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » Town's Cops And Robbers (Welcome to Town's Cops And Robbers)
Town's Cops And Robbers
bakr21212Date: Thursday, 2016-06-23, 9:49 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Welcome to Town's Cops And Robbers
Hello everyone we've just recently launched the server and we have tons of cools stuff.

HostName: Towns Cops And Robbers[v1.2]
Address:  158.69.123.60:7792
Language: English
http://town-cnr.weebly.com/
(1). Classes
1. Army Class
2. Cops Class
3. Swat Class
4. FBI Class

5. Medic Class
6. Civilians class

(2). Login system
We have a very unique login system on our server, so when you log in it saves everyone on our database, also if someone attempts to login into your account after 3 he will be automatically banned for 3 days, and if someone attempts to login into an admin account he will be banned 7 days. You are also not allowed to share your account with other people.

(3). In-game Features
In game you can do alot of stuff as a cop, civ or any other class, we have a very good system setup, so everyone can have fun in our server.

join Army class or Cop class you can do many different things such as arrest criminals, get into pursuit, you will get notifications when someone is robbing a bank, store, clothing shop, and Etc. You can also ticket people, taze people, and many other things.

Medic class, as a medic you have a very big responsibility which is to save people life's, that's pretty much your many job, and if type /heal for every person you heal you get 500$ in cash.

As a Civ you are allowed to rob banks, clothing shops, atms, 24/7, dildo stores, other players, you can also work some jobs, to get some money.

(4). Hit-man list

We added a very cool system, where anyone can place hit on any other player on the server, and if the player is killed before he disconnects, or dies from anything you else, you are allowed to kill the player and keep all the money you get from the hit, anyone is allowed to place a hit on any player, you are just not allowed to keep placing hits on the same player, you would have to wait 40 minutes before placing another hit on the same player.

(5). Admin System
Our admin system is very simple, we only have 5 admin levels in the server, we have a lot of admin cmds, but some cmds you have to be a higher admin level to use.we have about 30 admin cmds, but each admin level gets a pafic We are also looking for admins so if you are interested in becoming one please apply at
http://town-cnr.weebly.com/. also please read all the server rules on the forums.

Thank you everyone for checking my post, and I hope i will see you in-game soon.

Message edited by bakr21212 - Thursday, 2016-06-23, 9:53 AM

saadsaif589Date: Friday, 2016-07-01, 3:39 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
can i get adminship here?

SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » Town's Cops And Robbers (Welcome to Town's Cops And Robbers)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

free hit counter
Thank You For Visiting