My site
North-West Roleplay [Grand Opening] - SAMP/PAWNO FORUM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » North-West Roleplay [Grand Opening]
North-West Roleplay [Grand Opening]
resare9690Date: Saturday, 2020-11-28, 8:37 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
| NORTH WEST ROLEPLAY |

What is North West Roleplay?

North-West Roleplay is a SA-MP RP server, that has been in development for over a year now. The development team consists of a dedicated group of friends who have been playing SA-MP for years together. As we now move into the open.mp infrastructure we wish to bring back the old school roleplaying scene which we feel has faded over the last few years. We're ambitious about our project and hope you'll join us for the journey!

What do I need to start?

Before you can join our server, you will need to download the SA-MP client. North West Roleplay uses the 0.3.DL client which you can find on your discord.
Discord and Server IP will be linked down below.

Why should I join?

This server is grounded by a group of friends who's spent countless hours across the years playing SA-MP roleplay and genuinely is dedicated to bringing back what it once was. We at NW-RP appreciate good roleplay over grinding and  believe that players should be rewarded for RP rather than spending countless hours on things that don't bring value to your character.
We're open for suggestions and would love to hear your feedback. We take all the feedback we can and try our best to build this server after the players needs rather than our needs.

INFORMATION
Address IP: 178.63.13.143:16655
Gamemode: NW-RP 0.3.2
SAMP Client: 0.3.DL
Language: English
Discord: https://discord.gg/ns3hRtY
Forums: www.nw-rp.com

emadnamanama2Date: Tuesday, 2021-01-26, 6:58 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
test post

SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » North-West Roleplay [Grand Opening]
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

free hit counter
Thank You For Visiting