My site
[0.3.DL] Elite Roleplay - SAMP/PAWNO FORUM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » [0.3.DL] Elite Roleplay
[0.3.DL] Elite Roleplay
semiiahhmaadDate: Thursday, 2021-10-07, 1:03 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
The community is slowly building up and it's taking every step in count to make sure the launch of the server would be as stable as possible and so everyone can enjoy their time, The server offers a lot of features including Houses and Businesses as well as private vehicles and variety of jobs to start your career in the server and many more.

The server is based on Red County and the spawn location is located in Dillimore.

► Our Server Features:

• Event System

• V.I.P System - V.I.P Toys, Health Insurance, Gold Room & Vehicles System

• Housing System

• Business System

• Gangs, Families & Factions System

• Server Updates

• Accessories/Toys for your character

• Active and helpful Staff
  • Balanced economy

► Available factions :
     There are two types of factions, Legal ones and Illegal ones

∙ Legal factions :
    Till this moment, The Sherriff's Police Department and The Fire Department have their doors open for applications, sure but slowly other factions will follow up as the
    player base rises.

∙ Illegal factions :  Aka Gangs
    You can apply now on the forums to get your own Illegal faction by posting a background story and the required information or you can simply join one of the already created ones.

For more information on the features, rules and the launching day you can visit the forums (https://forums.elite-rp.gq/index.php) or the discord server (https://discord.gg/ftsUWsVyv5) and head to the support channel to get your questions answered.

The server is launching on the 9th of October (this Saturday) so what you're waiting for? Grab yourself a spot in the awaited day, We hope to see you there !
  •  
    SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » [0.3.DL] Elite Roleplay
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

free hit counter
    Thank You For Visiting