My site
GTA-Multiplayer.CZ - SAMP/PAWNO FORUM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » GTA-Multiplayer.CZ (Best SA:MP Server)
GTA-Multiplayer.CZ
aissamgamer3Date: Sunday, 2022-04-17, 3:09 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hello pal, want to know something? This server is one of the most unique servers I have ever played and it was running since 2009 it's one of the oldest servers in SAMP and it's still running until now, and believe it or not you will find the best GTA San Andreas Experience in this server but before I tell you why to play in our server why don't you take a look by yourself?

Addresses:​​​​

[CZ/EN] s1.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777
[EN]s2.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777
[EN]s3.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777 
[CZ]s4.gta-multiplayer.cz:7777

Why to play on our servers?:

- Many features from singleplayer
- Pool and basketball minigames
- Video game QUB3D from GTA V also Snake and Miner Arcade game
- Custom made roulettes, slot machines, video poker and horse-betting, Poker texas hold'em, and Wheel of fortune to win unique vehicle
- Stock market BAWSAQ and Crypto Currency market
- Gang wars over 75 territories
- More than 30 unique Job to earn money (including taxi driver paramedic, firefighter, pimping, valet parking and pizza-boy and many more)
- Singleplayers races and other challenges
- Gyms, strip clubs, clothes shops, hidden packages, oysters, spray tags, horseshoes and much more
- Fishing activity for calming days
- Drug Base business to take over and expand your empire and distribute your drugs along with Meth cooking
- Experience the new events Undead Nightmare where you have to survive massive amount of zombies
- Also play a Shell Game in your free time to test your Focus
- We also have helpful Helper team which will answer all your questions 
- Professional, Friendly and supportive administration 

​Visit our Website​​​: https://gta-multiplayer.cz/en/
​Watch our servers Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcpCWWHwTOo

SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » GTA-Multiplayer.CZ (Best SA:MP Server)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

free hit counter
Thank You For Visiting