My site
[SAMP] FreeWorld =]>AwES0mE<[= [24/7] - SAMP/PAWNO FORUM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » [SAMP] FreeWorld =]>AwES0mE<[= [24/7] (Welcome to my samp server.)
[SAMP] FreeWorld =]>AwES0mE<[= [24/7]
liinorDate: Saturday, 2012-09-01, 3:02 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Welcome to my samp server
My server has buyable houses, properites, lotto ticket, buyable spawn weapons will save to your accountfile, vip system, helpful admins, donors, different deathmatch arenas, duel system, can earn money by holdng on the pirateship, afk system, bounties, /givecash, /pm, Banks with bank menu, admin house, internet radios, buyable colors, money will drop on ground after death, gang zones, gang system, /fun (will teleport you to arena with dune truck and you must hit orange balls to earn money), fishing system, /changepass ( to change your password), /givecash to send money to someone, /rob (to steal money from player who is near you) , /taxi (will show menu with locations where you can teleport will take price of trip to there.), killing spree system, ranks, /stats or double click names to see menu with some features, /report (use it if you see rulebreaking or cheating because it will send message to online moderators and admins)
/cmds and /help to see more.
Cya in my server.

Added (2012-09-01, 3:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And oh yeah ip: 95.211.125.14:7778
and Forums: www.surver.smfnew.com

SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » [SAMP] FreeWorld =]>AwES0mE<[= [24/7] (Welcome to my samp server.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

free hit counter
Thank You For Visiting