My site
American Dream Roleplay - www.ad-rp.ga - SAMP/PAWNO FORUM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » American Dream Roleplay - www.ad-rp.ga (IP: 159.8.48.205:7782)
American Dream Roleplay - www.ad-rp.ga
lingchangplaDate: Saturday, 2015-01-17, 4:40 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
American Dream Roleplay

Language: English
Server Version: 0.3z R4 (the latest)

Forums:forum.ad-rp.webuda.com
Marketplace: www.adrp.tictail.com
Server IP: 159.8.48.205:7782

Greetings everyone!

My name is Michael! I am the owner and founder of American Dream Roleplay.
Let me tell you my story.

How all started?
Most of the servers come online by the owners decision to invest their money in something they like. For me this path was not available. I started this server from the decision to do something to test my own limits, my skills and also to improve my variety of knowledge.
I wanted to proof people everybody can learn anything at any time. In conclusion, this is the reason for which we are born.
I took all my powers and around August 2014, by using online tutorials I succeeded to open a server after I`ve failed for more attempts.

Why American Dream?
Most of the servers are using a simple name, something special for its owners.
I wanted my server to be something more than just special.
I spent hours thinking on which name I should choose for the community. Finally, an idea revealed. It was the american dream, a myth of the ideal happiness of the american people.
All of us probably heard of this lost dream, searched by millions of citizens.
However, not all of us may find this perfect happiness. Insired by the fact that Grand Theft Auto is based on real american cities, such as Los Angeles, Las Vegas and San Francisco, I decided to call my server "American Dream Roleplay". The scope of this entitling is living the happiness in the virtual world of San Andreas Multiplayer.

What this server brings new?
Currently, we are running an edited version of a script. Our current gamemode has a total lenght of 117135 lines.
There are a lot to discover in our script, having a lot of features also, such as:

a) Realistic economy:
As a high level of roleplay server, we like to respect us and our players by introducing a  realistic server economy.
All the server goods, starting from vehicles to store items have real prices. If you would like to make a notice related to any item price, we listen to your opinion.

b) Administration system:
We have a current administration based on 9 admin ranks. There is a large variety of commands for each administrator level in order to preserve the server`s standards and security.

c) Helper (Moderator) system:
In order to introduce our players to the server`s features, we have a great helper system.
Our helpers are able to answer our /n(ewbie) channel, moderating it on server`s needs.
They are also able to teleport to players location and back and to assist admins on their jobs.

d) Dynamic Houses system:
Our administrators are able to create, destroy and edit any of the houses interiors, prices, levels...
Players will find in this virtual world houses for all kinds of budgets.
You also may store items in your own house, lock it or even invite your own friends.

e) Dynamic Business system:
Our administrators are able to create destroy and edit any of the businesses owners, types, prices...
Having a large variety of businesses types, such as electronics, car parts, 24/7 or even sex shops, our business owners have a great control upon their properties and being able to buy products, set custom prices and pass off their businesses.

f) Dynamic Entrance system:
Do you wish to set up an own entrance? Our administrators are able at any time to do it by typing one single command!

g) Dynamic Building system:
Starting from faction Head Quarters to any type of building you wish, we are able to create a building in game at your wish.
We can set in game any of the building`s type, faction restriction, VIP restriction...

h) Dynamic Motel system:
We have a motel system in order to increase the role play standards.

i) Dynamic Gas Station system:
Found a proper place where to create a gas station? We are ready for you!

j) Dynamic Cars Dealership system:
We have a great cars dealership system, including custom mapped buildings and a large category of vehicles to buy.
All the vehicles have real prices, as we have a realistic game economy.

k) Dynamic Gates system:
Any of the server gates may be edited at any time. This includes faction gates, family gates and even player owned gates. We may create, edit and delete any gate in 10 seconds!

l) Faction system:
We have a total of 10 factions:
> Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD)
> Los Angeles Sheriff`s Department (LASD)
> Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI)
> Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD)
> Department of Corrections (DoC)
> Los Angeles Transit
> Hitman Agency
> Government
> Fox 11 News (Reporters)
> Secret Service

Administrators are able to edit any of the factions while in game.
Factions leaders have a great and easy to use control system.

There are more to discover while in game.

m) Family system:
We also have a pretty well created family system.
Administrators may create any family in game by any time.
Family leaders have a total control upon their families. There are turfs, family vehicles and family safes.

n) OOC Shop system:
We have placed around Los Angeles a few Out Of Character Shops in order to purchase OOC items.
The exchange for the items is created by using a gold system. Gold may be obtained by participating to the events or as player gifts.

o) Events system:
There are a lot of commands for administrators in order to create great opportunities to satisfy our players.

>Giftbox system:
We appreciate our players. We thank to our player for supporting us by placing daily giftbox. There are a lot of items to win from these kind of events.
> Money Bag system:
Admins may place money bags around Los Angeles by selecting any amount of money.
> Custom Events system:
We may created an event at any location selected by us and by any type we wish.

p) Custom Car Tunning sysem:
Althought there are car modification shops around all the map, we have a custom chopshop store placed in Los Angeles.
All the car modifications saves on relog.

q) Security:
We like to play in a safe environment, that`s why we are in continue researches to have the latest security features.

There are a lot of more features to discover.
We are inviting you in game!

server@ad-rp.webuda.com

See you there!

Message edited by lingchangpla - Saturday, 2015-01-17, 4:40 PM

SAMP/PAWNO FORUM » SA-MP Server Support » Server Advertisements » American Dream Roleplay - www.ad-rp.ga (IP: 159.8.48.205:7782)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

free hit counter
Thank You For Visiting